Our community group is all about being an open and safe environment for everyone.
This means we expect you to:
- Respect each other’s personal experiences.
- Keep the topic to life, personal prayer requests, and on the book and/or Bible Study we are currently reading.
- Leave politics for personal conversations not during our weekly calls. Community Group should not ever be treated like a public forum.
- Respect each other’s privacy: personal stories shared during our meetings should not ever be shared. These stories should only be shared by whoever experienced them. Please look out for each other.
- Seek positivity; meaning do not speak about others behind their backs and avoid gossip.
- Come to your group leader if you know of any rising issues.
Community Group is the amazing community it is because of YOU! So, let’s keep it safe and Christ-like.
Please know if we hear of anyone violating these community standards, the situation will be dealt with on a per case basis and if needed, result in the immediate removal of the person breaking community guidelines for the safety of the group.