Are you ready for community?
We all know this past year has been hard and for many of us, it has been very isolating. That’s why in January we are launching our Book Club completely online via Zoom and Facebook Groups!
Be part of a community of christ followers
No matter where you are, you are invited to join and connect!
So, what will the community look like? How does it work?
Great questions, sis! We will meet weekly over Zoom calls and discuss the book content for that week. Simple, fun and connected!
What about college students?
That’s the best part because it is all online, we can meet when it is most convenient and you can join wherever you are! Dorm room, library, etc.
We will be meeting on Monday nights! That way most can meet whether you work full-time, are a college student, or if you are a young mom.
What can I expect?
- Time to talk about girl stuff!
- Prayer with all your new friends (can I get an AMEN?!)
- Facebook Group to connect throughout the week.
- In-depth topics that reflect our everyday lives as women (these vary based on the book. Previous topics have included forgiveness, grief, identity, mental health, etc.)
- Meet girls from around the country and possibly from around the world.
- And lots more!
To join, you only have to pay a one-time fee of $20. This fee will help us cover the cost of Zoom, meaning the only other thing you need to purchase is your book(s).
You are seen, sis! It is time to get connected with other women who love Jesus as much as you do.
I love hearing from you. If you know you want to sign up or if you have more questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org